Monday, February 25, 2008

Evil Eye

I haven't been very current with my blog. Not much going on lately. Went to the Lost Film Festival tonight with Ambre and Shawn. I'd been looking forward to the films, but they turned out boring and corny and it made me so mad. Sat through an hour and a half of political propoganda. It was all youtube style video mashups, but for that one tin man film that won best short at Sundance. That was alright. It's hard to believe what passes for a traveling (and curated) film festival. Right now folks are watching Transformers in the living room, blaahhh. I have a hankering for ABFAB...

Erin and I were wearing red, beaded bracelets for a while to ward off the evil eye. I think it's a Ukrainian thing. But Erin must have made them wrong because we ended up on the receiving end of BAD LUCK. My theory is they didn't work because the spirits knew Erin wasn't really from the Old Country. The spirits are tricky like that, or something. So today I cut mine off and flushed it down the toilet. Bye bye bad luck.

1 comment:

adam k. said...

you need to come around more...

are you gonna be here for spring break??