Tuesday, December 25, 2007

X-MAS EVE

My cousins came into town last night and stayed over. They're Jewish and chic and beautiful. Everything I want to be. Well, I mean, I like being a boy. But otherwise they're just everything great. Ali does this thing where she wants everyone to be involved in her stuff, and by that I mean her material possessions. I feel like it's a star quality, like only really glamorous people do that.

She showed me her tees and sparkly leggings and neon handbag, but best of all was this M.I.A. jump-drive bracelet thing. It came with all this preloaded stuff: promo pictures, a music video, a making of the video, but the most genius part was a bunch of music files set-up so you could make your own remix to the song Boys. And I learned an important lesson: Jamaican dancers are hot and dress in the best vintage designer clothing.

Oh, and we watched Goodfellas into the wee hours. Everyone watch it if you haven't. Super soundtrack, georgeous dresses, amazing acting. It's a wow, especially on Christmas Eve.

No comments: